Wednesday, April 20, 2011

THE WORST 4-LETTER WORD

The Worst Four-Letter Word
Daily Inspiration
By John H. Sklare, Ed.D, Lifescript Personal Coach
Published April 20, 2011

http://www.lifescript.com/Soul/Self/Growth/I_Cant.aspx?utm_campaign=2011-04-20-78443&utm_source=daily-reflections&utm_medium=email&utm_content=todays-inspiration_I%20Cant&VID=78443&FromNL=1&sc_date=20110420T000000

If I was to ask you to name the most debilitating four-letter word in your vocabulary, which word would you choose? Of course, when one mentions the concept of a four-letter word, we typically think of those uncivilized curse words we tend to hear all too often. However, the four-letter word I am referring to today is not a swear word at all. It is, however, one of the most incapacitating, weakening, self-defeating and goal interrupting four-letter words in the English language. What is this devastating four-letter word I speak of? That word is can’t.

You see, once you convince yourself that you can’t do something, the game is pretty much over. And the sad reality is that, in most cases, you actually can but simply won’t for some reason. There is a mountain of difference between can’t and won’t, and there lies the reason that so many of your dreams lie broken and unrealized in your life. So today I want you to think honestly of a yet unrealized dream you have convinced yourself you can’t achieve. Then I want you to think about the honesty part of this equation. Does this dream remain unrealized because you can’t achieve it, or does it remain unrealized because you won’t pursue it? If I have been successful here today, I’m guessing that dream seems a bit more accessible now!

Wishing You Great Health,
Dr. John H. Sklare

www.innerdiet.com

Follow Dr. Sklare on Health Bistro!

MY THOUGHTS

What more can i say? I can't think of anything else that will make this article more convincing than it already is. Unless, of course, 'can't' is your favorite 4-letter word-which is sometimes mine unless I check myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment